Cookie Marketing Tools
- Cookies Program 2013
- Find Cookies!
- Information for Public
- Information for Troops
- Nuts & Magazines 2012
- Information for Public
- Information for Troops
- Product Sales Documents
Maximize Your Cookie Sale with Marketing Tools!
We have online and downloadable tools to make this your best cookie sale ever!
New! Cookie Press Kit!
Spread the word in your local media about our Cookie Program -- click here for customizable press materials, news releases in English and Spanish, and more!
Storefront Posters: Ask local businesses if you can post our Cookie Posters to advertise cookies in your community! We have 5 posters to choose from this year, one for each of the 5 Key Skills for Girls: Goal Setting • Decision Making • Money Management • People Skills • Business Ethics
2013 Cookie Images: Download images of our 8 varieties for the 2013 sale by clicking here. (These images are the perfect size for a Facebook profile!)
Social Media Images to Share: Post these images to your social media to get the word out about the Cookie Program! (Remember to like, comment, share, retweet, and repin GSNorCal's social media images and updates!)
- Facebook Cover Photo
- Cookie Day Facebook Cover Photo
- Pinterest Pin
- Twitter Profile Banner
- Cookie Images
- Cookie Sash Images
Use these customizable materials with your local media to help promote the council's Cookie Program! Click here for the Media Kit.
Girl Scout tablecloths for booths, a cookie flag, cookie t-shirts, patches? Check out all of the latest cookie merchandise available in our online store. Click here to shop! You can also see and repin Cookie Merchandise on GSNorCal Pinterest boards.
Although GSUSA prohibits the sale of Girl Scout cookies online there are many tools available for Girl Scouts to market their sale online. This document clarifies some of the guidelines for troops interested in marketing their sale using these online tools.
- Online Safety Pledge - Click here to take the Girl Scout Online Safety Pledge with your parent or guardian.
- Cookie Sale Safety - Click here to view Safety Tips for Selling Cookies
- Cookie Club - Younger girl troops can plan online activities to set goals and track your progress.
- Rewards - Get excited by viewing the rewards you’ll receive at each box level.
- Cookie Locator - Customers can find booth sales in their neighborhoods. Make sure yours are listed, talk to your service unit Cookie Booth Manager.
- Cookie Locator App - Download the App to your smart phone and tell all your friends about it!
- 2013 Cookie Posters! - Use at your booths or put up in local businesses in your community.
- Gift of Caring Poster - Use to promote our Gift of Caring service project.
- Business Cards - Get a professional calling card to leave with prospective customers
- 2013 Door Hanger - Leave a note for customers who are not at home
- Facebook - Become a fan of Girl Scout Cookies and send links to your friends
- Visit - our baker's website for more funmarketing ideas!
- Clip Art - Make a digital masterpiece with this great clip art.
- Cookie Recipe Cards - Tasty recipes for desserts, snacks, even entrees and salads using this year’s Girl Scout cookies!
- Cookie Stencils- Create creative posters!
- Daily Goal Poster - Let your customers know what your goal is for each individual booth.
- Seasonal Goal Poster - Keep customers posted on your progress for the season.
- Business Card Template - Print cards for your scouts to hand out when they sell cookies.
- Thank you Card - Appreciate loyal customers with personalized Thank You cards.
- Customer Receipt - Consider using this fun new format.
- Out of Stock Card - This is a great tool to use when you have run out of a variety at a sale. Take their order and deliver the cookies later after you've picked up from the cupboard!
- Directional Sign - Help your customers find your booth!
- Booth Hours Sign - Let customers know when troops will be at a certain location next.
- Be sure your girls are dressed in uniforms, cookie shirts, or vests. Girl Scouts are walking talking billboards!
- Click here for walking poster instructions.
- Cookie on Wheels: click here for mobile marketing ideas.
- Click here for instructions on building a concessions box.
- Make sure your girls know how to answer questions about their troop goals, what they’ll be spending their cookie funds on, and what types of service projects they do in the community.
- Click here to Bling Your Booth! Have the girls make signs for the booth – a hand-made sign by kids shows a lot more effort than slick pre-produced posters. You can find lots of clip art and graphic materials in the Clip Art section of the Little Brownie Bakers website.
Research shows that customers buy more cookies if they are bundled. So, take advantage of this sales-increasing marketing technique! Click here for ideas!