Nuts & Magazines 2013
- Cookies Program 2014
- Nuts & Magazines 2013
- Information for Public
- Information for Troops
- Product Sales Banking
- Product Sales Documents
2013 Fall Sale: Oct. 4-Nov. 24!
Help Girls Raise Funds for Fall Programs, Service Projects!
8 Gluten-Free Products Available This Year
To buy from a troop near you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone knows Girl Scouts sell cookies in the spring, but our Fall Nut & Magazine Sale is also an important fundraiser for our girls, helping them earn money for their fall activities and community service projects.
Girl Scouts will be selling nuts and magazines throughout Northern California from October 4 through November 24. Girls will begin pre-orders on October 4 and will deliver in early November, just in time for holiday entertaining and gifts.
Don't forget, in addition to snacks, you can buy and gift print and digital magazine subscriptions, and you can also donate treats or magazines to military stationed overseas or to local food banks through our Care to Give program.
New This Year!
- Credit and Debit Cards! Many troops will be utilizing mobile payment devices to offer customers the ability to pay by credit/debit card!
- Double Chocolate Truffles: Rich and creamy, these delectable chocolate truffles will come packed in a penguin-themed holiday tin.
- Wasabi Almonds: Crunchy almonds roasted and coated with wasabi seasoning!
- Dulce de Leche Owls: Fresh, milky caramel surrounded by smooth milk chocolate. A bargain at just $5 a box!
- Gluten-Free Selections: 8 out of 12 of our varieties for 2012 are gluten-free: Dulce de Leche Owls, Whole Cashews with Sea Salt, Chocolate Covered Raisins, Chocolate Toffee Almonds, Cranberry Nut Mix, Mint Chocolate Penguins, Dulce de Leche Owls, and Butter Toasted Peanuts.
- Girl Scout “Green!” Many of this year’s products have special packaging designed for less waste!
Look for Girl Scout booths from November 8-24! To buy tasty treats or magazines just in time for the holidays, email email@example.com.
While participating in the fall program this year, girls will set and achieve goals, improve their financial literacy, and learn about teamwork through activities based on this year’s theme, "What Can A Girl Do?" Our vendors have answered this question with program materials delveloped around the ideas of "Be Your Best" and Grow Your Skills."
Care to Give Community Service Project
Care to Give is a council sponsored service project benefiting our local communities.
Girls Scouts will offer its customers the option to purchase "virtual" nut and candy products for $5 each to be donated to local non-profit organizations.
This year customers may choose to donate these products to the military or a local food bank. Girl Scouts of Northern California's council offices will make the arrangements to have the items delivered to the appropriate organizations.
How the Nuts Fall
We are offering 12 products ranging from $5 to $8. On average almost 50% of each product sold goes back to Girl Scouting.
|Price of Product||Cost to Council||Council Earning||Troop Earning|
In addition to offering nuts and candies, our Girl Scout Fall Product Sale includes offering print and digital magazine subscriptions through QSP. Girls may take orders directly from customers, or customers may order online, when a Girl Scout sends an online link to her friends and family members.
45% of magazine subscriptions sold goes back to Girl Scouting.
Our traditional sale will offer will offer 12 nut and candy varieties. To buy tasty treats or magazines just in time for the holidays, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-447-4475, ext. 5095. Click Here to view our 2013 line-up!