Booth Sale Tool Kit
Credit/Debit Card Sales Can Benefit Troops!
Cookie Booth Sale Tool Kit
As you get ready for your booth sales, here are some reminders and tips to make your booth sale the best it can be! Be sure to fully explore our one-stop cookie resource shop right here on this web page, just look to the right! And don't forget to check out littlebrowniebakers.com for ready-to-print materials for your cookie booth.
Click here to download our latest cookie poster, which you can use at your booth or put up at locations in your community to advertise your cookie program!
Maximize your cookie program with our great promotional items, available in council stores! Cookie Car Flags are a great way to advertise our online Cookie Locator, iLoveCookies.org, and our Cookie Booth Tablecloths are a great way to draw attention to your booth! Click here to find council store locations and hours.
Safety is our number one concern, please remember to review the product sales safetly activity checkpoints now available on our website at www.GirlScoutsNorCal.org/safety.
We are once again promoting the convenient Online Cookie Locator, which will be live from our iLoveCookies.org website starting Feb. 13, 2012. Because we’ve directed the public to go to our Cookie Locator to find cookie booths in their area, it’s crucial that troops update booth information quickly and accurately. The Online Cookie Locator is an excellent marketing tool for your sale, but only if customers can rely on it to be correct. If you have questions about how to update your cookie booths, please contact Product Sales at your local Girl Scout office.
- Be sure your girls are dressed in uniforms, cookie shirts, or vests. Girl Scouts are walking talking billboards!
- Click here for walking poster instructions.
- Cookie on Wheels: click here for mobile marketing ideas.
- Click here for instructions on building a concessions box.
- Make sure your girls know how to answer questions about their troop goals, what they’ll be spending their cookie funds on, and what types of service projects they do in the community.
- Click here to Bling Your Booth! Have the girls make signs for the booth – a hand-made sign by kids shows a lot more effort than slick pre-produced posters. You can find lots of clip art and graphic materials in the Clip Art section of the Little Brownie Bakers website.
Research shows that customers buy more cookies if they are bundled. So, take advantage of this sales-increasing marketing technique! Click here for ideas!
Some customers may not want to purchase cookies for dietary or other reasons, but still want to support Girl Scouts. The Gift of Caring, available at your cookie booth, is the perfect solution!
- Download Gift of Caring Poster
- Download Gift of Caring Box Cover (simply print and wrap around a Thin Mints box!)
Print out these tasty Cookie Recipe Cards and provide them free with cookie purchases at your booth! Let your customers know that in addition to snacking on Girl Scout cookies straight from the box, there are also great recipes for Girl Scout Cookie desserts, snacks, and even appetizers and entrees – like Savannah Smiles Lemon Blueberry Parfait, Thin Mint Brownies, Samoas Coconut Shrimp, Tagalongs Shake, Trefoils Cheesecake, and Berry Munch Cranberry Salad!
Your cookie booth is a great place to advertise to customers that all our Girl Scout Cookies in 2012 have 0 grams trans fats per serving, and none have high fructose corn syrup! Click here for more nutritional information.