Girl Scout Membership Forms
- About Service Units
- Adult Learning (training)
- Adult Recognition
- Become a Volunteer
- Event Insurance
- Forms & Publications
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Leader Resources
- Council Resource Guide
- Emergency Procedures
- Girl Scout Program
- Girl Scout Program Resources
- How to Start a Troop
- Leader Magazine
- Leader Resource Downloads
- Monday Mailing
- Patch Programs & IPs
- Trips, Travel, and High Risk Activities
- Troop/SU #'s & Realignment
- Uniforms: What goes where?
- Logo and Flyer Guidelines
- Master Calendar
- Monday Mailing
- Online Membership Registration FAQ
- Online Store
- Operation Relaxation
- Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Start a Troop
- Volunteer Screening
- Who to Contact
To become a Girl Scout, each person must register as a Girl Scout member and pay membership dues (Financial Aid is available).
Offline Membership Registration
Each form must be accompanied by the appropriate membership dues. The girl form requires a parent or guardian signature.
Please Note: Submitting a membership form DOES NOT GUARANTEE that you will be placed in a troop. If you are new to Girl Scouting, or looking for a troop to join, please contact the Community Development Director for your area (see below).
Already in a troop or know which troop you will join?
- Give the completed membership form to your Troop Leader
New to Girl Scouts
- The best way to become a Girl Scout in a troop is to contact the Community Development Director for your area (see below). She may be able to suggest a troop to join in your area, or advise you about opportunities for new troops forming in your area.
To look up your CDD, choose your county below:
Juliettes & Independent Scouts
Juliette Girl Scouts are individually registered Girl Scouts not connected to a troop. This option offers girls a different way to participate in Girl Scouts. Click here to learn more about Juliettes!
Please visit the alphabetical forms listing page for the most frequently used forms by Girl Scout volunteers.
When filling out your form, please also support our Family Partnership Campaign! Family Partnership is your family’s opportunity to support your daughter’s experience. Girl Scouts does not require mandatory program fees. 100% of family donations remain in our council to support our programs and operations.
All gift sizes are needed and appreciated.
$50 Can sponsor one hour of hands-on outdoor education programs for 25 girls.
$100 Can support one adult leader with free training and free resources.
$300 Can provide one girl with a year’s worth of program opportunities plus her leader’s training
How can I give to Family Partnership?
- Donate directly on the membership form.
- Give through your workplace campaign and reference your Troop Number & “Family Partnership.” Ask if your employer will match your gift!
- Make your online donation anytime at www.GirlScoutsNorCal.org.