Lead the Way
- Activity Finder
- Awards for Girls (Religious)
- Awards: Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Fall Nut & Magazine Sale
- Fun for girls Website
- Girl Members of the Board of Directors Needed
- Girl Voices Survey
- Go to Camp
- Internet Safety Pledge
- Join Girl Scouts
- Lead the Way Conference
- Sell Cookies
- Travel and destinations
- Videos: Girl Scouts Speak Out
- What Do Girl Scouts Do?
Lead the Way 2014
Lead the Way is a professional leadership conference for young women that is planned and run by Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts. This conference has been running for 29 years.
Take charge of your future through this unique weekend long conference to give you an advantage over the competition. Enhance your interviewing skills, your ability to lead meetings and confidently make decisions. Learn how to communicate effectively to get what you want. Have fun on breaks and evenings swimming, playing games, watching movies, competing for prizes or just hanging out with your friends!
The conference is open to girls in grades 9-12. Girls who are not already registered Girl Scouts will be asked to join the organization to attend the conference.
- Early Bird registration, before October 31, 2013 is only $210 per girl!
- After October 31, 2013 the price goes up to $225.00 per girl.
- After December 13, 2013 the price goes up to $240.00 per girl.
Online Registration is Open: Lead the Way
If you need help in registering, please contact: email@example.com