OHFH: Getting There
- Choices Activity Guide
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Getting to One Hundred Fun Hundred
One Hundred Fun Hundred is our largest event yet and an experience nobody should miss! In order to make this event more accessible to GSNorCal areas we are running OHFH Buses from the North Coast and North Central areas! OHFH busses will depart from a number of locations and times.
Bus Pricing (include round trip transportation):
Regular: $35 per person (Jan. 5 to March 31, 2012)
OHFH Bus registration closes on March 31, 2012
Transportation and Parking
We recommend mapping out specific direction from your starting point to the event using an online search engine. Use the following address as your destination: 4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566.
Parking is available at the Alameda County Fairgrounds. Parking will cost $8 per car, per day, with no in and out privileges.
General Directions to Alameda County Fairgrounds:
From the South:
Take ramp onto I-680 N toward Sacramento. Take exit #26/Bernal Avenue, turn right on Bernal Avenue. Turn Left on Pleasanton Avenue (near Jack in the Box). Arrive at Fairgrounds.
From the North:
Take I-80 W. Take exit #40/Benicia/San Jose onto I-680 S. Merge onto the I-680 S, take exit #26/Bernal Ave/Pleasanton onto Bernal Ave toward Pleasanton/Fairgrounds. Turn Left on Pleasanton Avenue. Arrive at Fairgrounds.
From the West:
Take the Oakland exit onto I-880 N toward Oakland. Take exit #31A/Castro Valley (I-580)/Stockton onto I-238 S.
Merge onto I-580 E. Take exit #44B/Sacramento/San Jose onto I-680 S toward San Jose/Pleasanton. Take exit #26/Bernal Ave/Pleasanton onto Bernal Ave toward Pleasanton/Fairgrounds. Turn Left on Pleasanton Ave. Arrive at Fairgrounds.
From the East:
Merge onto I-580 W. Take exit #44B/San Jose/Sacramento onto I-680 S toward San Jose/Pleasanton. Take exit #26/Bernal Ave/Pleasanton onto Bernal Ave toward Pleasanton/Fairgrounds. Turn Left on Pleasanton Avenue. Arrive at Fairgrounds.
We encourage participants to utilize BART and other public transportation. We will be running BART Shuttles from the Pleasanton/Dublin BART station ONLY to OHFH throughout the day. Please click here for additional information about transportation.
Please visit www.511.org to PLAN your public transportation route to the event
- Please use the Trip Planner located on the front page of the web site.
- Enter your starting point and your final destination. The web site will do the rest!
- When using www.511.org, please use the following address for OHFH: 4501 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Take a Dublin/Pleasanton bound BART Train (Blue Line)
- Exit at Dublin/Pleasanton
- Do not exit West Dublin/Pleasenton. please be aware of the two different stops.