Program in a Box FAQ
- Program & Event Guide
- California Dreamin' International Camporee 2015
- Core Program: Business Smarts
- Core Program: Girls Go Tech
- Core Program: Green By Nature
- Core Program: Growing Strong
- Core Program: Hispanic Initiative
- Council News
- Council's Own
- Featured Events
- Financial Aid
- Girl Scout Days
- Girl Scout Discounts
- Girl Scouts Thrive!
- Interest Groups
- Museums & Historic Uniforms
- Pen Pal Network
- Service Projects
Program in a Box FAQ
Programs in a box include: EcoChoices, GLEE, Cool the Community
Who do I contact?
If you're interested in checking out a module for your troop or have questions about them please email the GBN staff at GBN@GirlScoutsNorCal.org. If you already know your reservation details please fill out this request form.
Where do I pick up the bins?
After your reservation has been accepted, you may pick up the boxes at your local Girl Scout office. The specific locations are:
- San Jose Area Office - 1310 S. Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128
- Alameda Area Office - 1650 Harbor Bay Parkway, Ste 100, Alameda, CA 94502
- Santa Rosa Area Office - 4825 Old Redwood Highway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Chico Area Office - 50 Landing Circle, Chico, CA 95973
- Redding Area Office - 1670 Market Street, Suite 248, Redding, CA 96001
- Eureka Area Office - 3203 T Street, Eureka, CA 95503
How long can I keep the bins for?
Generally, we ask that the boxes are returned 1 month after your check out date. However, we understand that troops do not always meet every week so when making your reservation please let us know what your needs are and we will make every attempt to be flexible to your troop meeting schedule.
Is there a deposit?
YES. In addition to the $5/girl, we ask for a deposit of $100 which will be returned to you promptly when the boxes are returned to your local office. The $5/girl helps pay for the consumable materials and the $100 deposit is to ensure all the non-consumables, such as binoculars, dowels, scissors etc..., are returned. If a non-consumable is missing, we will take the cost out of your deposit.
Do you offer trainings?
We do offer group training on the Eco Choice Curriculum a couple times a year and will be posting online videos very soon. Please contact GBN@GirlScoutsNorCal.org to find out when the next training is in your area.
Is there an associated patch?
YES. You may purchase the patch and rockers online and in our Alameda office.