Campaign for Girls
Girl Scouts Sees an Extraordinary Opportunity.
Girl Scouts can change that. For 101 years, we have provided girls with more ways to learn and lead than any other organization.
The Campaign for Girls
Everything we do for girls depends on our supporters - those who believe girls have unlimited potential and that Girl Scouting is the best way for girls to tap into that. We invite you to partner with us in the Campaign for Girls.
For more information on the Campaign for Girls and its ambitious goals, please contact Christi Rossi, Campaign Manager, at (510) 562-8470, ext. 1603, email@example.com.
Through the Campaign for Girls, Girl Scouts of Northern California is committed to raising $20 million – critical resources that will enable us to offer girls the skills and opportunities they need to excel, exceed, and lead.
Our three strategic goals address the needs of today’s girls and celebrate the proven impact Girl Scouting has had on generations of accomplished women leaders.
1. Inspire Leadership Through Innovative Programs - $5 million
We help girls build leadership skills through programs like:
- Girls Go Tech and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) activities that benefit 3,000 girls each year;
- Got Choices, our program that annually helps 660 girls in detention centers and alternative high schools learn to make healthy choices;
- Outdoor adventures, where 12,000 girls become environmental stewards.
2. Advance Girl Scouting Through Multi-Cultural Outreach - $7.5 million
We provide greater accessibility to leadership opportunities for girls and volunteers in all communities — doubling girl membership in underserved communities from 7,000 to 14,000.
- We work with schools, community centers, and parents to develop volunteer-led troops at new sites where Girl Scouting hasn’t been available;
- Almost 200 daughters of farm workers experience world-expanding opportunities in the agricultural communities of Gilroy, San Martin, and Half Moon Bay.
3. Improve Camps & Outdoor Program Centers - $7.5 million
Through camp and outdoor adventures, girls discover themselves, connect with nature, and learn new skills.
- Several exciting capital improvement projects to our most-utilized camps will improve the experience for more than 29,000 campers who enjoy over 118,000 days at camp each year;
- Growing our newly-established reserve fund will generate income and growth to support maintenance and repairs at our three largest and most-used camps, which helps us free up funds for camp programs, financial aid, and properties.