Thank You Mentors & Sponsors!
Thanks to all our mentors and sponsors who made Camp CEO 2013 possible!
Camp CEO is a project of Girl Scouts of Northern California, the Thrive Foundation, and many other supporters that brings together a select group of girls and executive women to build the next generation of leaders together. Stay tuned for details about the 2014 Camp CEO!
At Camp CEO 2013, 51teenage girls and 22 female mentors participated in fun camp activities like the Adventure Tower, archery, swimming, arts and crafts, and special Thrive workshops designed to help girls make the best choices as they set out on their path to a successful future.
“Priscilla returned with a different outlook about the world. Now everything is possible! She was telling me how she met all of these successful women and how she was so inspired to become like them -- to Priscilla, not even the sky is the limit. Going to college has always been in her mind, but now is embedded in her DNA. Whatever happened at Camp CEO unleashed Priscilla's spirit -- it is out and has no boundaries. She can conquer the world!” - Anabelle
Interested female businesswomen should contact Jasmine Brar: email@example.com or call (510) 562-8470, ext 1507.
- “I learned from the mentors that you should follow your dreams. If you work hard no matter what the obstacles are, you should believe in yourself.”
- “Camp CEO gave me direction and helped me decide what is the best road for my future.”
- “I feel power from the mentors. They inspired me to think I can do anything I want.”
- “I get a lot of energy and purpose knowing I’ve been a part of Camp CEO – and I am inspired knowing this group of girls is interested in leading this world.”
- “I am so grateful for the Camp CEO experience. I was so moved by the courage, spirit and conviction of these young women.”
- “Camp CEO exceeded my expectations. I did not expect to connect with so many wonderful, smart, and positive girls and great, professional women.”
Forms for Mentors