- Get Outdoors
- Property Reservations
- Rental Directory
- Ropes Course Rental
- Summer Camp
- Tents & Trails Campaign
- Work Parties
Property Reservation Instructions
Part I - GSNorCal Site
- Click on the rental directory to select a property site(s) and learn about its location, features, accomodations, and rental rates.
- Click the “Reserve Now!” button to go to the online reservation site.
Part II - Online Reservation
View Availability Screen
- Select a site from the drop down menu in the “Category” field
For reservations through December 31, 2011, select the category with the word “Camp” before the property name
For reservations beginning January 1, 2012, select the category with the property name followed by the time frame and/or “GSNorCal”
Selecting the wrong category will give you inaccurate results!
2. Enter dates in the “Show Availability From” and “To” fields. Click “Go.”
3. Select a specific unit or All from the drop down menu in the “Filter by” field
4. View the available dates
5. Click on the available date you want to reserve to make a reservation
Check Availability Screen
- Confirm your reservation and then click "Book Selected"
- To modify your request, enter your new search criteria in the "Category," "Filter by," "Date," and "Duration" fields.
Group Details Screen
- Enter troop number or Service Unit number. For example: Troop32445; SU234. Non-GSNorCal groups enter “None.”
- Fill in the remaining fields.
- Verify information is correct. It will be available for future reservations.
- Click "Save and Continue"
- Complete the fields for Girl Scout Adults, Girl Scout Girls, Non-Girl Scout Adults, Non-Girl Scout Girls. NOTE: These numbers represent the total number of attendees for the reservation not just the number of attendees for the unit listed. Rental groups may not exceed the capacities for each unit.
Required Forms Screen
- Read the Site Rental Agreement and click the “Yes” button to confirm agreement with its terms. You must click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click the "Continue" button to go the Payment Details screen
Payment Details Screen
- Review reservation to verify the unit(s) and date(s) are correct.
- Complete payment information. Troop and Service Unit Wells Fargo bank account debit cards are accepted.
- Click "Purchase" button to go to Receipt Screen.
Congratulations, you have made a reservation!
- Click the “Welcome to Camp” and “Map” links to get more information about the camp you reserved and for directions to the camp.
- Print the receipt if you like. A receipt will also be emailed to the address you provided.
If you only paid the non-refundable deposit, the balance is due 30 days before the first day of your reservation. You can pay the balance online by credit card/debit card or mail a check with a copy of your receipt to:
GSNorCal-Property Reservations 1310 S. Bascom Ave San Jose, Ca 95128
To make payments before the 30-day deadline, go to http://www.doubleknot.com.
- Click on Client Logon to obtain your User ID and Password.
- Select "If have forgotten your User ID or Password click here" link.
- Enter your email address and click the "Send Password" button. Your User ID and Password will be emailed to this address. (Note if you receive more than one ID you can merge them through the email you receive.)
- Upon logging into Doubleknot select view details next to your registration.
- On the following page select make payment.